ABOUT ORCHID HOSPITAL
"As you know, every second counts when it is an emergency."
Orchid Multi Speciality Hospital emergency is fully equipped with:
Orchid Emergency team is ready (24X7) To serve all emergency needs:
- • Latest monitoring instruments.
- • Fully qualified team of trained doctors & staff.
- • State-of-art dedicated OT equipped to take care of any kind of emergencies round the clock.
- • Emergency team gets activated according to CODE BLUE, when called for.
CME Programmes & Work Shops:
The hospital will conduct a number of CME programmes & Work Shops in all superspeciality for updating the knowledge of our own staff as well as the medical practitioners of neighbouring 8 Districts, with national and international faculties.
- • There are plans to build a school of nursing in the premises.
- • To conduct various courses like CMLT, DMLT, Courses for OT Assistant and various other courses for Paramedical staffs.
- • The hospital will apply for recognition to the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, so that we will be able to offer postgraduate degree (DNB) in as many subjects as possible.
Rural Village Out –Reach Programme :
We will conduct extensive camps to create health awareness amongst the people, apart from conducting specific camps for various diseases all over Jalgaon and in the adjoining 8 districts.
We at Orchid Multi Superspeciality Hospital are committed to create an ethical & safe environment to treat all with respect and dignity & to the achieve and maintain excellence in education and research for the benefit of humanity as we firmly subscribe to the belief that clinical services supported by Medical Education & research of the highest quality relevant to the needs of the country should be an integral part of the Hospital.